Monster MotorsportEM Tuning

Thread: Polished Bliss

Neutral

Status

Polished Bliss

I've always use Autoglym products for my car since new and bought a special wheel brush from Halfords for my wheels. Bummer the wheel brush had a metal core that scratched my wheels in the narrow spokes . The High gloss finish from autoglym was awesome water beading for weeks and looked awesome. Then i did some reading on and ordered a few bits from polishedbliss( I am not affiliate with them in any way and have only ordered once from them but feel the need to sing their praises)OMG my car looks soo good aft, er using blackfire wet diamond. I have a whole load of other tuff to try when it stops raining. Poorboy wheel sealer is the next one. So my question is I have a set of super guard which was given to me . I know this is normally only professionally applied but is it any good? or should I stick with what I know?

08 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Cabriolet Special Edition, Electric seats, RNS-E Satnav, OEM BLuetooth, SmartTop

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Super gaurd is crap Stick with the Quality kit from Polished Bliss ! Those guys realy know thier stuff !! Take a look at
    http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/
    Audi 3.0 Sport Cab (Weekend) Transit 130 tdci GLX. (Everyday) Audi 2,0 TDI S line Avant (Somedays) Yamaha R1 (Track) Kawasaki ZZR 1400 (Road) Rotax RM1 (Track kart) I is a petrolhead !