New Tyres

NICKY_CDN

2.0 TDI 140PS
Reaction score
Anyone know of a cheap place in or near Edinburgh to get tyres? I have Michelin Pilot Sport 235/40 ZR18 95Y EL.
:redrs4:

they're about £200 a corner irrc, look out for deals at kwik fit they were doing 25% off 4 tyres

blackcircles.com do fully installed using local agents - prices seem very keen. I've also used Newlife Tyres in the past.......

I've used both etyres (www.etyres.co.uk) and Event tyres ( [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/) who offer fitting at home or work. Very happy with the service and pricing from both and you can get an online quote. You'll need to check if they cover Edinburgh.[/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Chris[/FONT]

Have you thought about the Goodyear F1 Assymetric?

I had the Michelin PS2's until about a month ago when I changed to the Goodyears while they are MUCH cheaper (£672 instead of over £1200 for 4 from Micheldever) I can't notice any negative effects on handling, ride or grip (wet & dry).

Thanks - I have a puncture on fron passenger side tyre and only need one tyre. All the rest have ~ 6mm left so don't need to replace. SO want to keep tyres the same at the moment. When need to change front or back in future will get cheaper option.

Cheapest place i found tyres was blackcircles.com but Farmer Autocare are price matching!!!

Saved £20 from most places.