2009 Audi S4 Avant spied

Moses7

Reaction score
2009-audi-s4-avant-small.jpg

Click here for more pics

Looks quite nice that, very discrete, a bit too discrete maybe ...?

Probably should have put it in the B8 section tho' mate, I'm sure someone will move it for you ;)

Had to do a double take, as it looked like a blinkin Beema!! :crying:

hmm, wouldnt really stand out against an s-line would it.

also, the shot above makes it look like it has a big "forehead" :ermm:

oh well, i guess audi know what they're doing...

yeah thats what I keep thinking about the new S cars, they are ****** dull, S3 could have been more agressive, S4 image above looks very basic, I mean the S range are supposed to in a different league but they look like S-Lines, also I also think the B8 looks very much like the new 3 series, especially from the rear, that B8 avant looks similar to a merc towards the rear, needs a glance or 2, maybe I need bigger images & different angles to appreciate really.

Ah I guess it does help if you click on the More Pics Here link, lol, idiot, well from the other angles I do like it, but not completely.

Correct me if I'm wrong but what is Audi doing with these Q7 style mirrors on the newer cars now, S3 sportback has them, S4 as above, they look huge no???

From the wings back it looks like an old C class estate!

BTW, it's supposed to have a 3.0 supercharged V6 according to some leaked Audi document. Same engine will also replace the 4.2 in the S5. Less power than the current 4.2 though - 333bhp IIRC

New RS4 will still be NA 4.2V8 tweaked to give 450BHP