new owner

ian b

Reaction score
hi lads.. just picked her up today 06 2.0 tdi s line cab misano red. anyway i have been reading on here a few months now, and i remember some one askink what to put on the hood to make the water bead up om it like a waxed car, i think they said they got some stuff from halfords, so i have bought some think its for awnings and tents...anyone know if this is the right stuff. lot of trees where i park and some big wood pigeons, the splat my van all the time so i want to treat the hood soon as. thanks in advance for any help.

Greetings matey, bienvenue a ASN!

We like pics up of the motor, its a kind of unwritten rule here lol !

Id recommend a 2.2 for the pigeons, just make sure when you bag 'em they dont land on your car.

cheers but i live next door to a copper, and id have to aim out of window and i prob pop neighbours window...could i poison em?????

il try some pics, but last time i tried the nokia pc suite thing wouldnt load em.

waterproofing my hood anyone??

Autoglym do a kit "Cabriolet Fabric Hood - Maintenance Kit" which includes a tough sponge a cleaner and a waterproof protector. They sell it in Halfords for £19, but you'll use half the protector in one application. I treated mine this weekend and the water beads are back. I guess I'll have to wait and see how long it lasts

. :whistle2: