19" on s-line avant

WT007

Reaction score
Hi all , is there any one with a s-line avant b7 with 19" wheels on i know the look ime after but not sure how to get it poss need to lower the car also but dont want to kill the ride, if any one would like to post a picture and a note on what you have done i would be very greatfull.

CHEERS.

How do you find the ride as i think mine is a bit crashy with 18" on i was also thinking if a good quality suspension set would improve the ride.

We've got a B7 S-line saloon on 19's. It's not lowered or anything just on standard s-line suspension. Look alright and ride isn't much different to the orginal 18's from what I've noticed. Obviously the tyres aren't as deep so have to watch for some pot holes you'd just fly over on standard wheels but apart from that all good imo.

On old piccy below..

DSC02211-vi.jpg

Hi WT007

I am sure I have some pics of an a4 with 19s on, I know I have a few of an a4 with 20s. I will have a look when I get in the office tomorrow and post anything i have.
If you are looking for wheels check out our web site at www.designerwheels.co.uk , we have loads that will fit your a4 and we are THE most competative wheel company around. Plus in May we are offering 5% discount for all Audi Sport users. Give me a call on 0151 343 0003 if you need some advice.

Cheers
John.

Well things didn't go well with the coilovers so they aren't on today but here's a picture of my S-Line Avant on some 19's.

IMG_6730_lrg.jpg

^^^ NobberUK - what ride height did you go for? My coilovers are being fitted today & based on what I've read on US forums, I've asked them to set it up so its about 25 inches from the floor to the top of the wheel arch.

Told my man to drop it as low as it can go and still be safe. I've not measured it but I can if you want me to?!!

nobber - the car looks good mate!!

Mines dropped on 19" Oettingers, 235 35 19 tyres and on KW V2 coilovers.

Its super low and the ride isnt crashy at all and around here - you'd feel every bump, pot hole & crack etc etc normally!!

hth

werkes - seen your car at Edition 38 last year I think. I was there in the golf though as thats the motor I tend to take to the shows! Always liked the look of your motor buddy, makes the wagon look mean as hell.

werkes - seen your car at Edition 38 last year I think. I was there in the golf though as thats the motor I tend to take to the shows! Always liked the look of your motor buddy, makes the wagon look mean as hell.

Thanks man!!
I needed something more versatile than the previous cars - lol!
I'm changing it this year I think. There are so many options out there!