Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

19" on s-line avant

Hi all , is there any one with a s-line avant b7 with 19" wheels on i know the look ime after but not sure how to get it poss need to lower the car also but dont want to kill the ride, if any one would like to post a picture and a note on what you have done i would be very greatfull.

CHEERS.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    i have an s-line avant with 19,s on its a b6 though
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

Reverse Gear

Status
    How do you find the ride as i think mine is a bit crashy with 18" on i was also thinking if a good quality suspension set would improve the ride.

1st Gear

Status
    We've got a B7 S-line saloon on 19's. It's not lowered or anything just on standard s-line suspension. Look alright and ride isn't much different to the orginal 18's from what I've noticed. Obviously the tyres aren't as deep so have to watch for some pot holes you'd just fly over on standard wheels but apart from that all good imo.

On old piccy below..

Si

2009-Current | Porsche Boxster 2.7

2007-2009 | Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line

2005-2007 | Audi A3 1.6FSI Sport

1st Gear

Status
    Hi WT007

I am sure I have some pics of an a4 with 19s on, I know I have a few of an a4 with 20s. I will have a look when I get in the office tomorrow and post anything i have.
    If you are looking for wheels check out our web site at www.designerwheels.co.uk , we have loads that will fit your a4 and we are THE most competative wheel company around. Plus in May we are offering 5% discount for all Audi Sport users. Give me a call on 0151 343 0003 if you need some advice.

Cheers
    John.
    A4 Avant 1.9 TDi 2004 - 20x8.5 & 20x10 Futura wheels and tints

To come: lowering, HIDs, full MB Quart and Orion sound system, covered interior trim, body kit

www.designerwheels.co.uk

VAG Junkie

Status
    Will post pictures tomorrow with pleasure after it's been dropped.
    Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

VAG Junkie

Status
    Well things didn't go well with the coilovers so they aren't on today but here's a picture of my S-Line Avant on some 19's.

Current - Ibis White S3 with added LOBA,Sachs,AutoTech,Custom Map,Recaro,ITG,Eibach,3SDM,Milltek flavourings.
    Ex Ibiza Cupra R, Mk1 Leon Cupra R, Mk V Golf GTi, Mk2 Leon Cupra K1 and B7 Audi RS4 Owner!

1st Gear

Status
    No pics of an A4 with 19s, only with 20s and they do make the ride 'crash' a lot!!!
    A4 Avant 1.9 TDi 2004 - 20x8.5 & 20x10 Futura wheels and tints

To come: lowering, HIDs, full MB Quart and Orion sound system, covered interior trim, body kit

www.designerwheels.co.uk

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    IMO, personally at least, 20's look too big
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

VAG Junkie

Status
    Coils went on today. Quick phone cam pic:

06 A4 2.0T FSi S-Line SE

Status
    ^^^ NobberUK - what ride height did you go for? My coilovers are being fitted today & based on what I've read on US forums, I've asked them to set it up so its about 25 inches from the floor to the top of the wheel arch.

VAG Junkie

Status
    Told my man to drop it as low as it can go and still be safe. I've not measured it but I can if you want me to?!!

Crusing with the windows down!

Status
    Damn that car is beautiful I love the drop it looks great
    Sleep well tonight. The 82nd Airborne, America's strategic reaction force, is on point!

VAG Junkie

Status
    If thats aimed at me, then thanks buddy!

Reverse Gear

Status
    nobber - the car looks good mate!!

Mines dropped on 19" Oettingers, 235 35 19 tyres and on KW V2 coilovers.

Its super low and the ride isnt crashy at all and around here - you'd feel every bump, pot hole & crack etc etc normally!!

hth

APR Tuned Stage1+ - Milltek turbo back - Neuspeed Xtreme Intake - KW Coilovers - Carbonio CAI - APR R1 DV - 19" Oettinger Rims and Kit - Ultra HID Kit - Recaro Speed Seats ...

VAG Junkie

Status
    werkes - seen your car at Edition 38 last year I think. I was there in the golf though as thats the motor I tend to take to the shows! Always liked the look of your motor buddy, makes the wagon look mean as hell.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NobberUK View Post
    werkes - seen your car at Edition 38 last year I think. I was there in the golf though as thats the motor I tend to take to the shows! Always liked the look of your motor buddy, makes the wagon look mean as hell.

Thanks man!!
    I needed something more versatile than the previous cars - lol!
    I'm changing it this year I think. There are so many options out there!

APR Tuned Stage1+ - Milltek turbo back - Neuspeed Xtreme Intake - KW Coilovers - Carbonio CAI - APR R1 DV - 19" Oettinger Rims and Kit - Ultra HID Kit - Recaro Speed Seats ...