Phone problems

kev69

Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a probem using my motorolla K1Rzr via bluetooth in my car. I don't have a cradle for my phone it just lives in my jacket pocket or by the handbrake when charging.

The problem I've been having lately is when making a call the ringing on the other end sounds all distorted and when they pick up they can't hear me talking. It's the same when I receive a call. Then as if by magic the problem goes away and all works well.

Has anyone else had problems like this and how did you fix them?

Kev

I had the exactly the same problem with the same phone and thought there was an intermitant fault with the Bluetooth, so took the car back to Audi, who told me that the phone wasn't compatible.

The Audi dealer printed me a list of phones that are compatible, which i would be more than happy to scan in and email across if you can't get the list from your local dealer.

For what it's worth, i have a friend who works for O2 and she said that Audi blutooth car kits are an absolute nigtmare!

Hope this helps

Chris

Kev

I had the exactly the same problem with the same phone and thought there was an intermitant fault with the Bluetooth, so took the car back to Audi, who told me that the phone wasn't compatible.

The Audi dealer printed me a list of phones that are compatible, which i would be more than happy to scan in and email across if you can't get the list from your local dealer.

For what it's worth, i have a friend who works for O2 and she said that Audi blutooth car kits are an absolute nigtmare!

Hope this helps

Chris

Nokia 6300 + Audi Bluetooth = NO PROBLEMS:happy:

THere's a list of phones that owners have tested and found to be compatible over on www.navplus.us

I've used a Nokia 6310i, SE K610i and HTC TyTN II with no problems, but a Nokia N70 was a P.O.S.