Volks AutosAH Fabrications

Thread: Autolights

1st Gear

Status

Autolights

Hi guys i have got audi a4 T-Sport but want to install autolight,is that possible at all?and how much will it cost me.Thanks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    It depends really on how much of you car might be fitted with some of the parts. At minimum you need the auto dimming interior mirror.

After that a new headlamp switch and the switch next to it, then a custom loom has to be made up to make it work.

There is an EXCELLENT write up on navplus.us on how to do it which is well worth a read.

It is on my list of things to do this summer !

SEE HERE >>>> http://www.navplus.us/forums/showthread.php?t=5974

Hope this helps

Andy
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !

Neutral

Status
    I can recommend VWCruise (search on Google) he's based in London but will come to you. He fitted cruise control and parking sensors for me last year. and is fitting Bluetooth and sat nav this month.

He'll fit Auto Lights, Rain Sensor and Auto Dimming Mirror for 475 on an A4.