A4 cabrio - standard spec query!

one_team

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm just about to order a BMW (don't shoot me!) as my other choice of an A4 cabrio S-line is out of my reach financially.

Before I do though I was wondering if any of you guys "in the know" knew if Audi are about to offer the Sport or S-Line spec for a reduced cost of for free as they sometimes do on other models?

Reason being is I can only afford the 'standard' A4 cabrio - which to be honest doesn't look that great on 16"'s and without the S-line spec.

Any info you might have would be most welcome.

One Team

S-Line spec is already slightly discounted (and comes with a load more equipment) with the S-Line SE model launched at the end of last year.

I'd think the most likely next 'discount' route for Audi would be to add the DVD Sat Nav for £500, as for the B7 Avant and Saloon

Just my thoughts...

Peter

I got one and managed an extra 10% off! It's a lovely car:sm4:

Thanks for the replies guys.

I was aware of the SE S-Line - I was just wondering whether they'll offer the S-line spec for free with the standard car in the near future.

One Team

I think that's just the 'S-Line Exterior Pack' which, somehat bizarrely, is optional on the S-Line - an additional £750 IIRC.

You need to spec the 'S-Line' trim level to get the free S-Line exterior pack; don't do this on the 2.0T though as the S-Line SE is cheaper than an S-Line to start with, and also comes with the S-Line exterior pack...

Confused :confused: ...you will be!!

Peter

Sorry chaps - I meant whether the S-line spec would be free for the standard car.

i.e. not the S-line skirt pack free for the S-line (which I appreciate is free) or the sport spec.

I seem to recall similar offerings in the past from Audi.

Actually right now the S-line spec if free for the Q7 I believe.

Cheers!