3.0 tdi Quattro S-line

Smudgster

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have the above car and have just fitted 19" RS4 replicas. I am thinking of selling the standard 18" wheels. What do you think they are worth?? all 4 wheels are in good condition very slight marking and the tyres have between 3 & 4 mm left on them

Smudgster said:
Hi Guys,

I have the above car and have just fitted 19" RS4 replicas. I am thinking of selling the standard 18" wheels. What do you think they are worth?? all 4 wheels are in good condition very slight marking and the tyres have between 3 & 4 mm left on them

I would hang on to them and put back on car when you want to sell it. If recent no Audi dealer will look at Replicas IMHO..

Cheers

R:hubbahubba:

Rick Glover said:
I would hang on to them and put back on car when you want to sell it. If recent no Audi dealer will look at Replicas IMHO..

Cheers

R:hubbahubba:

If you do decide to sell if they are 5 arm, 350ish I reckon +/- 100 but I would not sell them as I for one would not touch a current model with Replica (unknown origin) wheels and many Insurance companies will not cover you either:sex:

Rick Glover said:
If recent no Audi dealer will look at Replicas IMHO..

Rubbish, most dealers wouldn't know a replica wheel if it came up and slapped them in the face.

P/exd my old A3 Sportback to an Audi dealer with RS4 replicas and chrome mirrors on it and they asked if it was a special edition
rolleye0013.gif

Cupramax said:
Rubbish, most dealers wouldn't know a replica wheel if it came up and slapped them in the face.

P/exd my old A3 Sportback to an Audi dealer with RS4 replicas and chrome mirrors on it and they asked if it was a special edition [URL="http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleye/rolleye0013.gif"][/URL]

Disagree, if the car is relatively new and the wheel was not an OEM option you may findpx with wrong wheels difficult IMHO...:sorry:unless your Audi dealer is pretty naff!

TBH i dont care about that as its an 05 car and i have only just purchased. I wont be selling for at least 2 years. Lack of space and the wife wanting new dining room furniture is pressing at mo

I managed to get £300 for a clean set of 55k mileage 'old' RS4s with decent tread left on all tyres.
The problem is a lot of people just buy the replicas for not a lot more brand new.

If they are the 18" 5 spoke 'S line' wheels then you'll have no problem selling them.

God I'm feeling "post happy" tonight - here I go again!

I sold a set of Kraft 17" alloys (all top condition - no marks) with tyres around the 3mm level for £350 on ebay

Why don't you put them in the classifieds - offers invited? or put a pic on here for people to see ?

CM