AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

3.0 tdi Quattro S-line

Hi Guys,

I have the above car and have just fitted 19" RS4 replicas. I am thinking of selling the standard 18" wheels. What do you think they are worth?? all 4 wheels are in good condition very slight marking and the tyres have between 3 & 4 mm left on them

2. # ADS
    ADS

RGBArgee
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudgster
    Hi Guys,

I have the above car and have just fitted 19" RS4 replicas. I am thinking of selling the standard 18" wheels. What do you think they are worth?? all 4 wheels are in good condition very slight marking and the tyres have between 3 & 4 mm left on them
    I would hang on to them and put back on car when you want to sell it. If recent no Audi dealer will look at Replicas IMHO..

Cheers

R

RGBArgee
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Glover
    I would hang on to them and put back on car when you want to sell it. If recent no Audi dealer will look at Replicas IMHO..

Cheers

R
    If you do decide to sell if they are 5 arm, 350ish I reckon +/- 100 but I would not sell them as I for one would not touch a current model with Replica (unknown origin) wheels and many Insurance companies will not cover you either

Uber pimp meister

Status

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Glover
    If recent no Audi dealer will look at Replicas IMHO..
    Rubbish, most dealers wouldn't know a replica wheel if it came up and slapped them in the face.

P/exd my old A3 Sportback to an Audi dealer with RS4 replicas and chrome mirrors on it and they asked if it was a special edition

RGBArgee
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupramax
    Rubbish, most dealers wouldn't know a replica wheel if it came up and slapped them in the face.

P/exd my old A3 Sportback to an Audi dealer with RS4 replicas and chrome mirrors on it and they asked if it was a special edition
    Disagree, if the car is relatively new and the wheel was not an OEM option you may findpx with wrong wheels difficult IMHO...unless your Audi dealer is pretty naff!

Reverse Gear

Status
    TBH i dont care about that as its an 05 car and i have only just purchased. I wont be selling for at least 2 years. Lack of space and the wife wanting new dining room furniture is pressing at mo

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    I managed to get £300 for a clean set of 55k mileage 'old' RS4s with decent tread left on all tyres.
    The problem is a lot of people just buy the replicas for not a lot more brand new.

If they are the 18" 5 spoke 'S line' wheels then you'll have no problem selling them.
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !

1st Gear

Status
    God I'm feeling "post happy" tonight - here I go again!

I sold a set of Kraft 17" alloys (all top condition - no marks) with tyres around the 3mm level for £350 on ebay

Why don't you put them in the classifieds - offers invited? or put a pic on here for people to see ?

CM
    2003 A4 Avant 1.9TDi Quattro Sport