A4 avant 2.0L FSI T special edition

yogibear

Reaction score
Hi to you all, im new to this forum so be gentle.
Due to the new arrival of my son i have had to get rid of the 3.2 tt and we have got a new a4 avant 2l turbo petrol special edition.
have always had audis and loving the A4.
just have a few quick questions if i may:

looked at getting the bluetooth phone prep retro fitted but it seems a little expensive and was wondering if any of you have any opinions on aftermarket kits like the parrot type kits????

Its great to have the 220bhp but there seems to be a lot of turbo lag in 1st and 2nd gear. Was looking at a remap and was wondering if any of you have tried this and with what affect??????

thanks fraser

yogibear said:
looked at getting the bluetooth phone prep retro fitted but it seems a little expensive and was wondering if any of you have any opinions on aftermarket kits like the parrot type kits????

thanks fraser
Hello and welcome.

I have a Nokia CK-7W (think that's right) and it's fine with Nokia phones but rubbish with most others...keeps disconnecting and the bleep really gets on my bits!

Parrot kits seem to be the way forward and I've only heard good things about them. A mate of mine fits phone kits for a living and tells me they're the most popular.