A4 Special Edition 2.0 TFSI (219 bhp) - Bluefin or not?

IainP

Reaction score
Has anyone had an A4 Special Edition 2.0 TFSI (219 bhp) 'Bluefinned'? Is it worth it? Any problems encountered? Seriously considering this but scared!!

Haven't had mine Bluefinned but have had a custom APS remap on mine, along with the Milltek system and cat. Drives really well and just want's to keep on going to the redline. Exactly the same flat torque curve as before - just more of it. Very happy with it!

C'mon everyone, there must be A4 2.0 TFSI drivers out there who've used Bluefin for a re-map........or is it just A3 drivers who do these things!!

Share with the group, tell us how you got on etc. PLEASE!!

mjsewell said:
Haven't had mine Bluefinned but have had a custom APS remap on mine, along with the Milltek system and cat. Drives really well and just want's to keep on going to the redline. Exactly the same flat torque curve as before - just more of it. Very happy with it!

the big question: how much was it?

Think I was initially quoted £400 but it was less than that in the end as they discounted it due to me having to have an interim remap whilst they were trying to get hold of the Milltek sports cat. Top guys there and the map was done by the ex-AmD remap guy, Gary.