Electrically heated door mirrors with heated washer jets?

deuce

Reaction score
I spec'ed the electrically operated/folding door mirrors on my A4 - Special Edition, and my understanding (as per the brochure) is that the mirrors are also heated and include heated washer jets.

I've figured out the operating process to fold and adjust the mirror angle, but don't know how to switch any of the 'heated' stuff on. Any ideas?!?

Cheers.

Heated mirrors work when you turn on the heated rear screen (and I've got a feeling they'll only actually switch on below a certain outside temperature). And they certainly don't include washer jets! If the heated jets you refer to are for the windscreen I've no idea always assumed on mine that they were heated all the time but again might depend on ambient temperature.

mjsewell said:
Heated mirrors work when you turn on the heated rear screen (and I've got a feeling they'll only actually switch on below a certain outside temperature). And they certainly don't include washer jets! If the heated jets you refer to are for the windscreen I've no idea always assumed on mine that they were heated all the time but again might depend on ambient temperature.

Thanks. I did think washer jets on door mirrors was on the strange side, but according to the brochure it's a feature so I figured I'd ask how they work!