Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

MF steering Wheel & Mods

Guys,

Has anyone got any info or websites other than AUDI, that would be able to install and fit a MF steering wheel + Audi RNS E sat nav(already supplied) i would also like to install S-line sills, as mine have nothing written on them??? last but not least RS4 Pedals would be quality, as i was renting a car from Audi whilst my parking sensors were being fixed had them and they look hardcore.

Waffle waffle, i'll get better lads!

Ski
    A4 B7 2.0TFSI Sline Luggage/Exec/Light packs 6 CD, Bose, Auto mirrors, Looking for ECU remap when warranty up!Any suggestions welcome

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by coeski
    Guys,

Has anyone got any info or websites other than AUDI, that would be able to install and fit a MF steering wheel + Audi RNS E sat nav(already supplied) i would also like to install S-line sills, as mine have nothing written on them??? last but not least RS4 Pedals would be quality, as i was renting a car from Audi whilst my parking sensors were being fixed had them and they look hardcore.

Waffle waffle, i'll get better lads!

Ski
    Fit them yourself! Its a piece of cake, especially the RNS-E. 15 minutes at the most. The MFSW is also easy, although could be expensive if you need a new steering wheel ECU. You will also need access to VAG-COM to code them into the car.

RS4 pedals also an easy fit. Not sure about S-line sill covers though, my S-line doesnt have them. But they look pretty easy to replace.
    A6 3.0 TDI.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac Hunt
    Fit them yourself! Its a piece of cake, especially the RNS-E. 15 minutes at the most. The MFSW is also easy, although could be expensive if you need a new steering wheel ECU. You will also need access to VAG-COM to code them into the car.

RS4 pedals also an easy fit. Not sure about S-line sill covers though, my S-line doesnt have them. But they look pretty easy to replace.
    Sill covers are also easy!
    Come supplied with two strips of double sided tape already fitted, just peel off and apply!
    If I remember correctly they also have locating pins
    Bit more difficult releasing the old ones as they are pretty secure.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Issac/Angry

Cheers for responses, i will try and fit myself you mention a new steering wheel ECU, how do i know if they is required? also how do i access VAG.com foe codes.

Cheers
    Ski
    A4 B7 2.0TFSI Sline Luggage/Exec/Light packs 6 CD, Bose, Auto mirrors, Looking for ECU remap when warranty up!Any suggestions welcome

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by coeski
    Issac/Angry

how do i know if they is required? also how do i access VAG.com foe codes.

Cheers
    Ski
    Do you have cruise control already?, if so then the steering wheel ECU 'may' not need replacment.

You need to check the part number of the steering wheel ECU, check it with a VAG-COM cable if you have one? If not either purchase one from HERE or find someone with a cable to check it for you.

Whereabouts are you located?
    A6 3.0 TDI.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Sorry for not getting back to you mate, no I have'nt got "cruise control"

you mentioed a VAG-COM cable, do i not need all s/w aswell to read codes, as i have not got a clue and don't want to f$%^ my motor up!

I live in Milton Keynes Issac, is there anyone local to me, where i can take for a small fee or a cpl of pints

Cheers
    Ski

5th Gear

Status
    If your car has does not have cruise control fitted then the chances are that the steering wheel ECU will need replacement in order for the MFSW to function. I cant recall exactly how much they are, I think they are under £100 though.

You download the software free from the ross-tech website, you only to purchase the cable itself. With the current strength of exchange rates it's a good time to buy. I paid £175 delivered for mine and it has proved very useful for me and a few mates who I have lent it to for the price of a few beers.
    A6 3.0 TDI.