1.8T avant s-line quattro

damianmkv

Reaction score
There is one of the above at my local dealer. 7900 miles with Bose, parking, phone prep, DIS, phantom black. Its on a 56 plate and they are asking £20850.

Is that a good price ?
I notice that the 1.8T isn't really that quick - i guess the quattro makes it heavy on fuel ? ( my wife only does 250-300 miles per month ) I was really after a 2.0 diesel but not sure if we'd see any benefit on short journies ?
Does the quattro affect boot space ?

Sorry for all the questions but would appreciate help / comments etc

Thanks

the quattro system doesn't affect boot space so any model will have the same boot on the saloons.

the 1.8t is a nice motor and gives plenty of BHP so it's not a snail thats for sure.

the deisel will be far better for mpg on lower speed journeys and the new 2.0 tdi has 170 BHP so plenty of power and roughly 40+ mpg on the quattro and 45+ mpg on the FWD.

My friend bought an 07 2.0tdi s-line with sat nav, phone prerp, parking, colour dis , leather, really nice car and only 11000 miles for 21500 last week. So that kind of makes the one you mention a bit too pricey i reckon as deisels cost more than petrol cars anyway.

If you like the car though, and the price isn't too far off the mark, then who am I to tell you not to buy it.........right?

Hmmm. I did see an 07 plate 2.0 tdi sline avant at Stanstead Audi for 21k but its just sold over the weekend.