EM TuningSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Door Scuff Plates

Had my 57 plate S-Line delivered 1st September and been loving every minute of it. Unfortunately some twat reversed into the front last week damaging the grill and sensors.

Anyway, cars being fixed now and they've given me an S-Line SE as a courtesy car (not bad but doesn't have all my toys).

I've noticed some nice S-Line badged door scuff plates front and rear in this car and was wondering if I've got the wrong ones in my car as mine are plain with a silver strip running along them.

Do any of you standard S-Line owners have these branded scuff plates fitted as standard?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stationary

Status
    Hi Kev,
    Mine are plain all round too - but its a 55 plate (Jan 2006) Avant S Line, maybe they are part of an option pack?

Wouldn't mind a set though!
    2012 A3 Tdi 170 S Line Black Edition

1st Gear

Status
    You only get the S Line scuff plates if you bought one of the special editions. I am guessing yours is just a normal S Line. Which really translates to a normal A4 with S Line bits on it! The special editions were made on a different production line and have different starts to their VIN numbers and hence they have the scuff plates!

You can get the scuff plates but I think they are in the region of £150 to £200 hard earned notes!

57 Plate Imola Yellow S3

Stationary

Status
    The S-Line sill plates are around 188 for a set of four from www.vagparts.co.uk

eeeek they aint cheap - eBay?
    2012 A3 Tdi 170 S Line Black Edition