2007-2008 A4 S-Line

mdre83

Reaction score
Just been to the dealer as I'm interested in trading my A3 for an A4. Looked at a few options and got talking about the new A4. Apprently at the moment only the SE is available for order. Priced at around 23k. Which wasn't bad at all I thought.

I was offered £16500 for my A3, 23k miles 56 plate 2.0TDI S-Line. Not sure what to make of the trade in price.

Anyone come across of any pics of the new S-Line apparently due to be realeased the back end of the year, begining of 2008.

I'm in two minds whether to keep my A3 or go for a the current/new A4... what would you do :think:

It depends on what you want, but I understood that Audi were still taking orders for the saloon, the Avant continues for a year or so. With regards as to what to do, it depends on spec, there are a few SE pre registered out there and a few S Lines to. SE's are around 20k with delivery miles, S Lines, my local one has the S Line Spec Ed ( two tone leather sta nav rain sensors etc) 2.0 TDi 140ps Garnet Red Line £23495, there are some black ones about too but these seem to be the std S Line.