Alloy wheels

Johnytuono

Reaction score
Hi Im after some advice..hope someone can help.
I have an a4 se spec with standard suspension and standard 16" alloys. Do you think 18" alloys would look ok (ie not 4x4 ish) or maybe go for 17" .Dont really want to lower my suspension if I can help it. I know 19" and above will definitely be too big without lowering.
Ta
Johny

I bought an A4 Avant S-Line and that comes with 18" 5-arm (I think Audi call them) alloys which look great! The Sales guy mentioned that it has 20mm lower suspension as std.
They would fit yours okay, especially if it isn't lowered - the tyres are 235's which wouldnt (dont quote me on this) rub wheel arches or anything.

If its a B5 model, (upto 1999ish) then have a look at my gallery. I went from 16's to 18's with standard suspension. I'm fitting coilovers to drop mine as IMO it is too high. Have a look at the pics and judge for yourself.

Thanks for the replies...cal how do I view your gallery? Sorry but im new to this lol
Johny

Click on the gallery link in the top bar, click audi, click B5, find one of my pics the scroll through.:icon_thumright:

IMG_1178_copy.jpg

Looks v nice that cal....18" are def. max without lowering by the looks of it
Johny