S line Cab options

jimny33

Reaction score
Hi!

Dad has an 3.2 Quattro S line Cab and wants to make it stand out more.

So I was wondering if there were any audi bodykits, or audi approved bodykits out there for it :)

Also he wants to get some aluminium pedals - how much are they, what should he get, and can you fit them yourself (how) or should he get Audi to fit them?

Thanks

James

Has he got the Sline body kit as for some unknown reason it wasn't standard on Sline Cabs...? It would cost quite a bit to do though due to removal of the old bumper and spray of the new one. You can buy geniune RS4 pedals and footrest from your dealer, I have them on mine and they look great, think they cost about £120 ish and I fitted them myself. The brake and clutch were easy enough but the throttle peddle was a sod to do.

he has the s line front bumper (i think - eitherway ts not the standard one lol), but now looking for side skirts, and a rear spoiler

Thanks for the info about the pedals - will talk to audi next week :)

RS4 mirror caps look great, and I put the small boot lip spoiler on mine. Depending on the year, if you haven't got the 2007 rear lamps then this really makes the car look newer!!
As for the pedals, I agree, they were a git to fit, I ended up putting them in a bowl of boiling water to soften them up.
Depending of the colour of the car then what about the new optic black out grill to remove the chrome on the grill ??

Can send you pics of boot spoiler on an Ebony black cabriolet if you want to see one

Andy

Sorry, I'm here !!!

DSCF0157.jpg

There you go, rear spoiler and 2007 light pack fitted. Car is now debadged as I think it gives it a much smoother rear end.

have u debadged the 1.8t??

or the 1.8t and the AUDI rings??

post a pic??