Replacing centre console

Shadowman

Reaction score
Hi all,

After many discussions with Audi and trim repairers, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to strip out my centre console and replace it with a new one. I have one at the moment which has the Audi Mobile Phone cradle sprouting from it, but if you take this off, you are left with two 1cm square holes which look dreadfull....presumably the person employed at Audi interior design with a brain was on holiday that day!!!!

Just wondered if anyone on here had done the same thing and if so, how difficult it is to do. I suppose a ' How-to ' is too much to hope for, but I was born an optimist.

thanks in advance.

Don't Chipsaway do a dash repair service. I wouldn't have though two holes that size would require a complete new centre console.

I had a guy recommended by the local Audi garage and he reckoned it would be about £130 to fill, which is twice the cost of a replacement console !! I still may try to think of some way to cover it myself, but I need to spend some time thinking of the best way to approach it.