Woohoo....Just bought a 2006 2.0T Q S-line SE

Shadowman

Reaction score
Hi all,

Will have to change forums now......just changed my 2004 1.8T Q (190) for a 2006 2.0T Q S-Line SE with all the bells and whistles, and boy am I a happy bunny. Picking it up next weekend...Avus, Full leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, Xenons ( it will be nice to actually see when the sun goes down !! ), Bose, Voice activation, Full DIS.......I reckon it is gonna take me about a week just to read the manual. Only thing I am not really convinced about is the wheels after coming from 5 arm S-Lines, but they are growing on me !!

Any advice on what I am going to notice after the 1.8T Q, presumably a bit more punch and a bit less fuel being used, but apart from that, anything anyone has really noticed as a difference between the two. Only been for a short test run so am keen to pick up any thoughts.

It will feel totally different. The new suspension is a much better feel albeit a bit too harsh dampening wise. Servotronic steering too plus a fair bit more punch.. Youll enjoy it

The 2.0T is so much better than the antiquated 1.8T. You'll be surprised at the lack of lag on the 2.0 unit. As soon as I graduate I'm getting a B7 (or an M5)