Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    3rd Gear

Status

Smile Woohoo....Just bought a 2006 2.0T Q S-line SE

Hi all,

Will have to change forums now......just changed my 2004 1.8T Q (190) for a 2006 2.0T Q S-Line SE with all the bells and whistles, and boy am I a happy bunny. Picking it up next weekend...Avus, Full leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, Xenons ( it will be nice to actually see when the sun goes down !! ), Bose, Voice activation, Full DIS.......I reckon it is gonna take me about a week just to read the manual. Only thing I am not really convinced about is the wheels after coming from 5 arm S-Lines, but they are growing on me !!

Any advice on what I am going to notice after the 1.8T Q, presumably a bit more punch and a bit less fuel being used, but apart from that, anything anyone has really noticed as a difference between the two. Only been for a short test run so am keen to pick up any thoughts.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    It will feel totally different. The new suspension is a much better feel albeit a bit too harsh dampening wise. Servotronic steering too plus a fair bit more punch.. Youll enjoy it
    Porsche 997 Carrera 4 S - Black, Sport Chrono, Sport seats, PCM, Nav, Tel, Park assist and rear wiper (Yes!, its an option!)
    2012 Audi Q7 Sline Plus - Daytona Grey ,Nav+, Wheel upgrade, Storage and tow pack.

Gone -2007 S5 4.2 ,2008 S3, 2007 TTC 3.2, 2007 RS4 Saloon, 2004 S4 Saloon, 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE,2002 A3 3.2 Sline, 2001 A4 1.8T,2001 Boxster, 1983 911SC,1992 Corrado G60,1988 GTi.

(Vag com owner)

***** rent boy

Status
    The 2.0T is so much better than the antiquated 1.8T. You'll be surprised at the lack of lag on the 2.0 unit. As soon as I graduate I'm getting a B7 (or an M5)