What do you get extra on special edition

tmitch45

Reaction score
Hello all new member here! I'm looking to buy an A4 2.0t FSI Quattro S line and have recently seen a number of these cars for sale as 'special editions' (i'm not talking about the DTM's). I'm aware that the power on these models is up from 200 to 220bhp but can anyone tell me what if any other extras come as standard on this model as I'm getting confusing messages from dealers??

Thanks

If it is the latest 07 model year,i.e. a brand new car or one registered from about march 07 on,you will get 18" RS4 style alloys,alcantara on the gear knob,hand brake and steering wheel.Drivers information system in mono tone,RS4 pedals,sat nav plus for £500 (limited offer and may not be available any more,but check audi web site)larger cross drilled brakes on the 2.0T(not diesel)black headlining,black optic pack(no chrome)brushed aluminium inlays,two tone leather seats and s line scuff plates.All in all a good deal if you price up the extras on a normal quattro or s line.If it is a car registered before March o7 you will get them same but no optic pack(chrome instead)no alcantara and 18" 5 arm or multi spoke alloys instead,but all else id the same as above.I am on my second one and apart from a bit of understeer,they handle well and go pretty quick for a heavy car.

i'm looking at a secondhand car so its the 2006 model.