A4 Cab Tail Light Question

Adam TTR

Reaction score
I'm looking to put the newer (06/07) rear lights on a 2004 A4 Cabriolet... is this possible?? (and have i posted in the right forum?)

Yes, it is but I'm pretty sure you have to change the wiring connector to the new type to fit the new lenses. Audi can supply you the connector as well...

I think that it's such a good idea to change lights and from history we can see that when cars change model the major change is the lights. Eg the 911. Looking to change b8 headlights for my b7

Yes its possible, I have got a set waiting to be fitted to mine. You can either buy a loom adapter from Kufatec that costs around £50 or get someone who has already done this mod to modify your existing wiring.

I think that it's such a good idea to change lights and from history we can see that when cars change model the major change is the headlights and tail light lens. Eg the 911. Looking to change b8 headlights for my b7

Yup, I agree with you that most cars when redesigned, you can see most changes in the lights such as reflector lights to LED lights. For me, one of the great things that I love about Audi is the stylish design of their LED lights that really fits to their cars.

Yup, I agree with you that most cars when redesigned, you can see most changes in the lights such as reflector lights to LED lights. For me, one of the great things that I love about Audi is the stylish design of their LED lights that really fits to their cars.

HI GUYS I URGENTLY NEED A PAIR OF STANDARD REAR LIGHTS, AND POSSIBLY A SET OF ALLOYS AS I AM BUYING A STOLEN RECOVERED ONE, CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT FOR A REASONABLE PRICE??

How much did your B7 rear Lights cost you,all be it last year price`s?
Thanks

Yes its possible, I have got a set waiting to be fitted to mine. You can either buy a loom adapter from Kufatec that costs around £50 or get someone who has already done this mod to modify your existing wiring.

Do you know if B7 rear saloon lights fit B6 Cabs ?

Ok,anybody know if B7 Saloon Lights will fit B6 Cab ? Cheers