Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    5th Gear

Status

RNS-E from Audi for Ł500, Bargain!!

Just ordered new A4 to replace my existing A3, got the RNS-E with colour DIS for what I think is a bargain price of only Ł500. Offer runs till end of June I believe. Was going to retro-fit one when the car arrives but for that price with a colour DIS included I couldnt say no!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Top Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac Hunt
    Just ordered new A4 to replace my existing A3, got the RNS-E with colour DIS for what I think is a bargain price of only Ł500. Offer runs till end of June I believe. Was going to retro-fit one when the car arrives but for that price with a colour DIS included I couldnt say no!
    Yeah, that is a good price. Would have added one to the order I made back in December if it had been so cheap.

Due this week. How long do you have to wait for delivery?
    A4 2.0TDI 170 S-Line. Dolphin Grey. Symphony II+, Bose, Int Light Pack, Centre Armrest, Cruise.

5th Gear

Status
    Hoping to take delivery in late May, Can't wait to get shut of the A3!

Livin' It Up !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Issac Hunt

******* they didnt mention this when i ordered mine in Feb. wont get mine till end of April, maybe start of May according to dealer

Status
    Wow, that really is a great offer - well done for taking it up. I must have spent around £450 on my own retrofit now, what with DVD upgrades and a new antenna, and yet I still don't have colour DIS (not available on the A3).
    2004 A3 Sportback 2.0TDI SE, RNS-E Sat Nav SW0650 TMC, 17" Star Alloys, Xenons, DIS, Rear Mats & Sunblind, Alu trim, Ebony Black pearlescent
    2006 Honda Accord EX i-CTDI, Arctic Blue, Leather, Sat Nav, XCarLink