Tyre Pressure

Spin140

Reaction score
Now I have 19" alloys not sure what pressure to use, car is usually half laden with 235x19x35.

Any ideas as Wheel shop recommended 42lb all round but this seems high, car is A4 avant S-Line 2.0tdi.

Cheers

How come your sig is saying 160BHP standard?

Surely the TDI 2.0 is 140 or 170?

beerglass said:
How come your sig is saying 160BHP standard?

Surely the TDI 2.0 is 140 or 170?

Car is a 140 but has been on a RR before and after bluefin where it produced 160 in standard map mode, majority of 2.0tdi engines produce @ 150+ bhp as verified by many on here, guess this time I was just lucky, I knew the car felt quick in standard form and I trust the Dyno at Superchips HQ as I have had previous readouts for previous cars verified at other establishments.

The technician at S/C confirmed on the day that my car was the most powerful 2.0tdi in standard form that they have had on their rollers, I wasn't complaining, previous 140 2.0tdi's I have had mapped produced 179 & 188 repectively after remap - this one 198 due to high base figure.

I never really consider the car 'fast' until either I drive something else or if I am in the passenger seat when you can really feel the urgency offered by the torque. If anyones interested I can post the dyno plots issued on the day :)