Random Question

terrymcg

Reaction score
Been looking at some A4's, and I have noticed some cars have silver knobs on the head units and some have the regular black ones. I am talking about the previous generation head units, not the new double din ones.

So I would imagine this marked a slight change during model manufacture weeks, so are there any other slight changes to the car. As I know the A3 changed some of the functions in the DIS, ie they started to incorporate a digital speedo in it. Did they ever change the DIS functions on an A4 or any other random changes!?!?

Terry

terrymcg said:
Been looking at some A4's, and I have noticed some cars have silver knobs on the head units and some have the regular black ones. I am talking about the previous generation head units, not the new double din ones.

So I would imagine this marked a slight change during model manufacture weeks, so are there any other slight changes to the car. As I know the A3 changed some of the functions in the DIS, ie they started to incorporate a digital speedo in it. Did they ever change the DIS functions on an A4 or any other random changes!?!?

Terry

Very random here but;
The A4 changed to clear indicator bulbs recently from the previous orange ones.
The concert head unit also recently became double din sized.:idea: