Bluetooth in my A4

Maraby

Reaction score
i've a problem with voice dialing in my car it doesn't respond to any of the voice commands mentioned in the user manual. Also, the language appearing in the DIS while calling or recieving calls is in german. and i have no idea how to change it. Although, the DIS language is in english only the bluetooth is in german. can anyone help me??!!!!

I have been having a few bluetooth problems and it was down to my Sony W810i phone (no cradle fitted yet). Which phone are you using?

Sounds like the coding of your bluetooth module. Is this a new problem or has it been like that from new?
www.navplus.us is a great site for RNS-E and audi bluetooth info, what they don't know on there isn't worth knowing.

i have the nokia 8800 and yes i have this problem from the begining my car is brand new

Bluetooth is being improved all the time (so they tell us). We need bluetooth profile 1.0 according to the A4 manual

I have started using my wife's old Nokia 6230i (profile 1.1) and managed to get the Audi/Culmann cradle as the bluetooth was a bit of a pain.
Even worse is not having a MFSW. I would love to get one fitted but I expect it's mega bucks!!!