Just ordered a new A4

beerglass

Reaction score
Hi all

Just came over from the A3 side.
PX the A3 TDI S-Line for a A4 TDI S-line.

A few questions if anyone can help please.

Does ISOFIX come as standard, the car I brought is an 06 model and has them fitted but wasnt listed on the audi car locator web site.

I noticed it doesnt have DIS like my A3. Is this correct?

The roof lining inside the car is white/cream not black like the A3, is this standard for a A4 S-line?

Does it have heated wing mirrors. I failed to check this feature and noticed its not listed?

Thanks

Hi just a few quick answers for you.

DIS = NO it's extra. How tight is Audi?
Heated mirrors = YES and washer jets
Roof lining = I've never look at it!
ISOFIX = I'm 99% sure it does

What colour have you ordered?

By the way you will LOVE the TDi is it the 140bhp or the 170bhp?

Thanks mate

Its only the 140. I have come from a A3 TDI 2.0 S-LINE but decided I wanted the extra boot space.

The car I'm getting has the folding back seats as well

All A4's now have full ISOFIX and Airbag deactivation as standard - front and rear.The folding seat option is definately worth it!

The headlining is Grey because the only the 'Special Edition' A4's are 'proper' Quattro GMBH S-lines and have this option. The reason the UK doesn't get Quattro GMBH S-lines is because Audi can't build them fast enough for the UK; hence the reason we only get them over here as 'Special Editions'

Oh right.
Seems like the A3 has the black roof lining as standard. Its just seems a nice option and doesnt show any marks.

Did you car have black roof lining?
I noticed on your car its got the red flex around the steering wheel. My A3 has this but the A4 I saw today didnt have this option. The wheel was the same but didnt have this option or the s-line logo at the base of the wheel

beerglass said:
Did you car have black roof lining?
I noticed on your car its got the red flex around the steering wheel. My A3 has this but the A4 I saw today didnt have this option. The wheel was the same but didnt have this option or the s-line logo at the base of the wheel

Nope mine didn't have the black headlining as it was supplied as a Dealer Demonstrator :) I retrofitted the 'Proper' S-line steering wheel to my vehicle at a cost of nearly £300 :eek: So it is possible but not cheap.

The 'Proper' S-lines (or Special Edition S-lines) leave the factory with these additional items;

S-line Steering Wheel
S-line Door Sill plates
Black Headlining
Brush Aluminium Inlays
Full Leather Interior
Quattro GMBH Chassis Number