Chrome mirrors

jonmusicman

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying some chrome mirrors but know nothing about them.

Which will look the best on my Mauritius Blue A4, Chrome or the matt finish? I have looked at a few websites but I'm still not sure how they fit and what I need to unscrew etc to fit them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of finish, fitting and best makes?

www.88-performance.com/

i had chrome inpro ones from ebay about 4/5 mths ago. they have been great. very happy with the fit and finish for a non audi part. matt ones look more like the genuine audi type but they are more expensive. they were easy to fit on my b5.

I have got genuine Audi ones fitted to my A3SB.

Lovely matt finish and looks superb with avus.

stuart scott said:
Could you tell me where you got them and how much they cost.

Dealer supplied and fitted them for £200.

£200!!! sounds a bit OTT for me but they do look good. I have seen this website with some at £79.99 www.88-performance.com/ and others on Ebay around the same price.

I noticed under the mirror there are 2 screws, is it just a case of removing them and the mirror cover comes off or is it more involved than that?

I've just ordered some chrome In-pro mirror covers (£55.92 + £7.00 p+p from Euro Performance) but are out of stock and now I'm undecided, should I wait or should I go for the satin type???

Any pictures?

Cheers

Any of you b7 owners had the new RS4 mirrors fitted? if so how much? And where from?