New A4 2.0Tdi S/Line

jonmusicman

Reaction score
I've just picked up my 55 plate A4 2.0Tdi S/Line in Mauritius blue and it looks STUNNING!!! Its got BOSE, rear parking sensors and the hands free phone fitted. I haven't got the cradle but it works with Bluetooth which is FAB!

I've had the arm rest, cruise control and the ipod link fitted. It has got loads of torque and is far better than I had expected.

I have had fantastic service from Rory and Martin at Sutton Coldfield Audi.

Many thanks.

jonmusicman said:
I've just picked up my 55 plate A4 2.0Tdi S/Line in Mauritius blue and it looks STUNNING!!! Its got BOSE, rear parking sensors and the hands free phone fitted. I haven't got the cradle but it works with Bluetooth which is FAB!

I've had the arm rest, cruise control and the ipod link fitted. It has got loads of torque and is far better than I had expected.

I have had fantastic service from Rory and Martin at Sutton Coldfield Audi.

Many thanks.
This thread need pictures!! Still waiting for my 2.0 tdi 170 s-line in dolphin grey. I can't wait. Keep seeing themon the road and they look so good.

Is this your first Tdi? It will have so much of torque!!! I cannot see me buying another petrol car again!
Is it worth getting the 140bhp re-mapped? Has anyone had it done?

Enjoy your car pal. I have a 2.0tfsi in the same colour, looks great

jonmusicman said:
Is this your first Tdi? It will have so much of torque!!! I cannot see me buying another petrol car again!
Is it worth getting the 140bhp re-mapped? Has anyone had it done?

Yeah, it is my first VAG TDI but have had 3 yrs in a BMW 320d se and loved it. I would never go back to a petrol given the choice. It was actually a Focus TDDI that converted me after years in BMW 6 cylinders. I love the torque and the MPG of a diesel engine. I am so used to the characteristics of modern diesels now, I just cannot stand weezie, revy petrol engines.