EM TuningChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Talking Good and bad news...

The bad news first, The Special Edition has been cancelled. Yes, I was like a screeming kid throwing it's toys out the pram but it was a bit more than we could afford. My dealer did all they could but at the end of the day, it came down to "her in doors".

The good news... Ive just paid my deposit for a "55" plate 2.0Tdi S/Line in Mauritius blue with light grey cloth. Its got rear parking sensors, phone kit and BOSE. I have ordered cruise, centre arm rest and the Ipod adapter. Xenon lights will be fitted shortly and may be a sat nav stereo????

Is the Audi "nav" the one to go for? Or is there a better "large DIN" unit which is better that will work with the BOSE?

Why oh why do they still put a cassette deck in their cars? How CRAP is that?

I should pick it up next friday. Can't wait!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    The audi DVD nav (rns-e) is pretty good and will work with bose (as will any of the head units). I wouldnt pay the 1900 premium for one as a facotry fit since a retrofit can be done for about a grand.
    All that retrofit stuff seems a bit ott though...Cruise is a good aftermarket fit but i wouldnt bother with the rest vs. the cost.

Sure you'll like it though..
    Porsche 997 Carrera 4 S - Black, Sport Chrono, Sport seats, PCM, Nav, Tel, Park assist and rear wiper (Yes!, its an option!)
    2012 Audi Q7 Sline Plus - Daytona Grey ,Nav+, Wheel upgrade, Storage and tow pack.

Gone -2007 S5 4.2 ,2008 S3, 2007 TTC 3.2, 2007 RS4 Saloon, 2004 S4 Saloon, 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE,2002 A3 3.2 Sline, 2001 A4 1.8T,2001 Boxster, 1983 911SC,1992 Corrado G60,1988 GTi.

(Vag com owner)