Buying a 05 A4 S line, a few questions

conrad

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first post, next week I'm changing my dog of a 520i and buying a 05 1.8T S line with the new grill and interior pack. I have had Audi's for many years including a TT in 2002 and 80 in 1998 and I have to say its a welcome return.

Anyway I have a few questions:

1. I'm thinking about changing the 17" old RS4 alloys to the New 18" Replicas, (I have a set put buy already with the local tyre garage for €1100.00) does anyone have any photos of a 05/06 S line with these alloys? I'm concerned they may look too large or bling'ed for the car.

2. While the car has the new grill, S line interior it is missing two subtle differences from the 06 S Line, it does not have the boot spoiler and the indent for the front spots is not all black and has a line of paint through the middle! Are these the only differences?

I'll post a few pics when I get it on wednesday.

Rgds,

C.

I think you mean the rs6 style alloys?. which are 5 spoke. Here's a pic of my s line se with the rs6's on
sline5.jpg

Picked up the A4 S-Line on Tuesday, changed the wheels on Wednesday. Its looking good, the 18" RS4 II's are just right, the 19" would have been OTT.

P1010242.jpg

Looks good, love the alloys.

I'm considering changing the A3 for an A4 avant S-line just negotiating a deal at the moment, how do you find the handling ?