A4 S line Special Edition - Black is new white

mcnallys

Keep 'er lit!!!
Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the new black pack is standard with the New A4 Special Edition?

I am getting a Special Edition built in Week 46 / delivery mid December.

Would love to know before tackling dealer!! Hope I am getting new pack, looks really good!

Cheers
Simon

mcnallys said:
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the new black pack is standard with the New A4 Special Edition?

I am getting a Special Edition built in Week 46 / delivery mid December.

Would love to know before tackling dealer!! Hope I am getting new pack, looks really good!

Cheers
Simon

Simon,
I don't think it does going by the configurator on the audi.co.uk website. I have ordered the tdi170 sline special edition. This has only just appeared on the website cofigurator and I've also noticed the special edition has new wheels on there too...... Looks like some spec changes are afoot. The website seems to be months out of date regarding specs.:wacko:

Cheers Phil,

I rang Dealer today and only new spec will be on cars ordered after 10th November. I pushed him and asked if I could the new wheels, he said he would try but doubts it.

I have ordered the 20T Quattro Avant Sline Special in black, it is taking so long (ordered start of October). Getting a bit restless!!

What colour are you for? Are you getting Avant or saloon?

Simon

I've gone for the saloon with Dolphin Grey, after a lot of thought. Was going to go for black but changed my mind at the last minute. Also gone for the interior lights pack, Cruise control and a centre armrest (which should be standard really) You gone for any extras? Can't wait to get my hands on it now but I don't think I'll see it before the end of December.....

It looks like the Symphony 2 Plus upgrade is now only 65 quid, so I have added that too.

Phil's Barber said:
I've gone for the saloon with Dolphin Grey, after a lot of thought. Was going to go for black but changed my mind at the last minute. Also gone for the interior lights pack, Cruise control and a centre armrest (which should be standard really) You gone for any extras? Can't wait to get my hands on it now but I don't think I'll see it before the end of December.....

Wouldnt bother with cruise; you can get it retrofitted for about 100 quid (parts cost 50 quid)

The911SC said:
Wouldnt bother with cruise; you can get it retrofitted for about 100 quid (parts cost 50 quid)

Really?!?! I might get that changed then.. Thanks:icon_thumright:

Just joined the forum and eagerly awaiting my new B7 Avant Sline Spec Edition.

I thought some of you might want to check out this page. It's got some good info on the latest option information and a cool picture of a Brilliant Black Avant with the new RS 18" wheels and Black Options Pack.

I can't wait!!

Mine isn't coming till March though. :sadlike: