AH FabricationsEM Tuning
    Keep 'er lit!!!

Status

A4 S line Special Edition - Black is new white

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the new black pack is standard with the New A4 Special Edition?

I am getting a Special Edition built in Week 46 / delivery mid December.

Would love to know before tackling dealer!! Hope I am getting new pack, looks really good!

Cheers
    Simon

2. # ADS
    ADS

Top Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnallys
    Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the new black pack is standard with the New A4 Special Edition?

I am getting a Special Edition built in Week 46 / delivery mid December.

Would love to know before tackling dealer!! Hope I am getting new pack, looks really good!

Cheers
    Simon
    Simon,
    I don't think it does going by the configurator on the audi.co.uk website. I have ordered the tdi170 sline special edition. This has only just appeared on the website cofigurator and I've also noticed the special edition has new wheels on there too...... Looks like some spec changes are afoot. The website seems to be months out of date regarding specs.

Keep 'er lit!!!

Status
    Cheers Phil,

I rang Dealer today and only new spec will be on cars ordered after 10th November. I pushed him and asked if I could the new wheels, he said he would try but doubts it.

I have ordered the 20T Quattro Avant Sline Special in black, it is taking so long (ordered start of October). Getting a bit restless!!

What colour are you for? Are you getting Avant or saloon?

Simon

Top Gear

Status
    I've gone for the saloon with Dolphin Grey, after a lot of thought. Was going to go for black but changed my mind at the last minute. Also gone for the interior lights pack, Cruise control and a centre armrest (which should be standard really) You gone for any extras? Can't wait to get my hands on it now but I don't think I'll see it before the end of December.....

Top Gear

Status
    It looks like the Symphony 2 Plus upgrade is now only 65 quid, so I have added that too.

1st Gear

Status
    Hi guys, whats the black pack???

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil's Barber
    I've gone for the saloon with Dolphin Grey, after a lot of thought. Was going to go for black but changed my mind at the last minute. Also gone for the interior lights pack, Cruise control and a centre armrest (which should be standard really) You gone for any extras? Can't wait to get my hands on it now but I don't think I'll see it before the end of December.....
    Wouldnt bother with cruise; you can get it retrofitted for about 100 quid (parts cost 50 quid)
    Porsche 997 Carrera 4 S - Black, Sport Chrono, Sport seats, PCM, Nav, Tel, Park assist and rear wiper (Yes!, its an option!)
    2012 Audi Q7 Sline Plus - Daytona Grey ,Nav+, Wheel upgrade, Storage and tow pack.

Gone -2007 S5 4.2 ,2008 S3, 2007 TTC 3.2, 2007 RS4 Saloon, 2004 S4 Saloon, 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE,2002 A3 3.2 Sline, 2001 A4 1.8T,2001 Boxster, 1983 911SC,1992 Corrado G60,1988 GTi.

(Vag com owner)

Top Gear

Status

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by The911SC
    Wouldnt bother with cruise; you can get it retrofitted for about 100 quid (parts cost 50 quid)
    Really?!?! I might get that changed then.. Thanks

Reverse Gear

Status

Smile Hi Everyone

Just joined the forum and eagerly awaiting my new B7 Avant Sline Spec Edition.

I thought some of you might want to check out this page. It's got some good info on the latest option information and a cool picture of a Brilliant Black Avant with the new RS 18" wheels and Black Options Pack.

I can't wait!!

Mine isn't coming till March though.