Navigation plus instead of concert

Maraby

Reaction score
hello everyone

i'm going to have my new A4 this august but it have the concert in it. so i was asking if i can replace it with the navigation plus or not

espicially that the concert is much smaller than the navigation screen or i can move the Ac donward and remove the small box at the bottom and put the navigation

please anyone help me cause i'm very confused

You need to change the cage from a single to double din, then move the heater controls down, some cutting and reshaping of the center console and heater controls is required. This will allow you to then install the DVD based RNS-E (navigation plus).

There are several guides posted to audi forums to "guide" you through this, or if you want I can do the installation for you completely, start to finish including the nav unit.

PM me for prices and details.

where can i exactly find these guides as they i can't find anything in the forums about changing from concert to nav+

www.navplus.us

Why not ring up audi and see if they can change the order to a symphony unit instead of the concert. The symphony unit is the same size as the RNS-E, and it means that there is a lot less work to change out the symphony to a Nav unit.

As Craig said, it is possibly, and he is just the man to do it for you. He's a top bloke and he'll treat your car like it's his own.