Anyone chipped a DTM or Special edition yet?

The911SC said:
Anyone done this yet?. I am interested in the 220PS 2.0T engine and who has got what out of it?..

Yes I'd like to know the answer to this too. My guess is the special edition is the equivalent to half a chip and when you remap it properly with revo, AMD or whatever you'll get another 20ps no more... I may be wrong, in fact I often am.

Revo have done a couple, they give about 265hp which is a bit more than the normal 200 TFSi...

Cupramax said:
Revo have done a couple, they give about 265hp which is a bit more than the normal 200 TFSi...

Wow, is that right, are you sure?!

In which case it's down to the chip shop the minute I collect my new special edition. Sounds like the car has very similar to the S3 or 225 TT? Placed an order for one yesterday - Misano Red

Yes, I'm sure.. one of the guys on Tyresmoke had his done so they've definately got code for that car. Give Kev @ Revo HQ a bell if you want any info, he'll sort you out.

Has it got the same turbo as the GTi ? Mate of mine reckons that the golf won't hold 1.0 bar boost.

Chris.

Really? Whats that down to, does it use a familiar turbo??

The911SC said:
Anyone done this yet?. I am interested in the 220PS 2.0T engine and who has got what out of it?..
yes i have just had my special edition done by glasgow audi up to 272bhp mtm remap

The911SC said:
just had my 2.0t quattro s line special edition done at glasgow audi now has 272bhp mtm remap

just had my special edition done by glasgow audi now has 272bhp like a different car it was an mtm remap