MApped Tomorrow

Tobez

Reaction score
Having my 2.0TDI a 4 06 mapped tomorrow , i,ll let u know what i think.

Just need that extra grunt :)

Where you having it done mate? I'' be very Interested in your results!

me too as I'm thinking of having it done. Interesting to know what your "seat of the pants" feeling is on the improved performance.

I'm also interested, might get it done in Norwich charging £499.99 plus VAT, optional switch for an extra £149.99 plus VAT, how much you paying for it, let me know how you get on, Thanks

150? is that for the sps1 or 2?

Hes due in 2 hrs.

The guys at work have all had it done, and i took an a3 55 plate out that had been done from 105 to 150, and as my a4 is 140ish i didnt expect to feel muh diff.

But ****** hell was it diff, No lag shedloads of power and fun to drive.

what annoys me about the a4 Being an X type-R driver is im used to top end balls, and the a4 just fizzles out, possibly like most turbos hehe so its taking some getting used to,

But i have to admit after driving also a 20T quattro and 30 Quattro i have to say apart from sounding like a tractor it was the best choice, but thats just me so dont flame me LOL

cant wait reporting back in 4 hrs :) vrooom

Ok shes done 4hrs later :)

Went for a bez and love it, turbo or flat spot dunno which, after 3500 has gone seems to power all way into red now, Traction lights go mad.

Happy with it, great lad ANdy did it ,worth it in my book, just gotta burn about now for next 100 miles whilst ecu beds in. BUt power is there easier to overtake now also, not gotta worry about the flat spot as u near the 4k mark

Im now at 180bhp 395nm torq

But if anybody wants it doing goto

www.angeltuning.co.uk speak to Nigel hell sort you out.

regards

Rob
Leeds

so i assume you're pleased with it and would recommend a remap on a 140 tdi, i'm sorry just not used to modern day semi text speak, what do you mean about the ecu bedding in, i didn't realise anything had to bed in unless it was a new or very low mileage engine etc, also what was your before and after figures and do you get any clutch slipping

im unsure on the ECU thing but everytime we have had them at work 2 diff companies used, both have said you need to cain it for 100miles for the ECU to learn the new Fuel flow etc, he showed me the Laptop and explained but im not an expert, but what he said seemed to be correct.

Yeah i would get it done, for 364 quid anyways, i wouldnt pay 500 600 for one,

The diff in power is quite nice today, i had to do 100 miles and noticed alot of diff on the motorway, but the way the Turbo keeps on puhing into the Red is the greatest addition, as youll know when u hammer your car after about 4k revs its fizzles out, with the Map it doesnt.

Unsure of figures no rolling road, but im told 180bhp and 395 nm torque.

My car only has 900miles on it so in theory its still bedding in anyways.

Thanks tobez, i was thinking of maybe giving mine a jabba, previously have used amd but now that edd has left... well you know, also i was at a pistonheads rolling road event held at amd and there was some heavy metal being measured but when it came to an s3 to be ran mr.blochs' retort was "its only an s3", so needless to say they have lost a customer after spending almost £10,000 with them, anyway i digress, if jabba answer the phone i may use them, have also been told that the 2.0 tdi cannot handle over 185bhp or you get clutcth slip and flywheel problems