Nokia 6230i Problems

warrendr1

Reaction score
I have bought a Nokia 6230i and the AUDI cradle for it.... as recommended by AUDI as being the most compatible for the Factory Installed system.

The phone links up fine and I can call & receive fine. I can also get to all my contacts on the phone to display in Instrument panel through the multi function steering wheel.

However I cannot get the phone book directory, last numbers called, last number dialed etc to work in the Navigation display. They are all grayed out and the only options are for the main directory list used by the AUDI system and the Answer Phone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Can anyone please help????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It might be worth getting the dealer tocheck the settings. I know when they played with mine things started dissapearing.

I have the same phone, but do not have the cradle (still waiting for it to arrive) the phone links via bluetooth & I have no problems at all, It may be worth you checking with your dealer!

Thank-you.

Do you use it with the SIM card memory or the Phone's own memory?

I have tried using both, but with the same result. But if I know which one works best I can persevere.

When i had a BMW with BT phone kit, i had similar problems with the 6230i. I know it sounds strange, but as long as i kept my text's inbox empty after reading it performed great. Leave a few texts and i had no end of problems.

Probably a BMW issue, but thought it might help