Tyre Poll :) Ill get what you choose

Which would you go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not on your list, but I've been running Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 on all four of my wheels for over a year now, and they have handled fantastically in the wet and dry. As long as you get a full laser wheel allignment done once fitted (like I did), and they will wear very well.

Reactions: grainqey and Av4nt
Vredestein ultrac sessanta get my vote.

Reactions: Prees83, MrBones and Jord_C
Not on your list, but I've been running Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 on all four of my wheels for over a year now, and they have handled fantastically in the wet and dry. As long as you get a full laser wheel allignment done once fitted (like I did), and they will wear very well.

Id go with these as well!

i voted michelin but as mentioned above the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 are excellent i would choose the lesser priced out of the two......

As above eagle F1's, got them on my standard 18s and was that impressed I put them on my 19s when I got them too.

Just to be clear there isnt a mistake in the Poll. You refer to the Mich Pilot Sport 3/5.

You weren't by any chance actually referring to continental sport contact 3 or 5?

As far as I am aware the Michelin only made a PS 2 and 3.

Michelin Pilot Super Sports get my vote.

Only a madman would put P Zero Rossos on - they are total cr*p!

Reactions: ruairi83
Just to be clear there isnt a mistake in the Poll. You refer to the Mich Pilot Sport 3/5.

You weren't by any chance actually referring to continental sport contact 3 or 5?

As far as I am aware the Michelin only made a PS 2 and 3.

Oh yeah haha meant Mich 3/2 i was meant to write. sorry

Vredestein ultrac sessantas without a doubt.

Why aren't these on your poll? Frequently referred to as the best all round & VFM tyre you can buy for the A4 (and others)...

IMO
1st choice - Vreds (Awesome wet & dry)
2nd choice - Toyos (Great wet Excellent dry)
3rd choice - Pirellis (Great wet & dry)

Have Bridgestones on at the mo - not very impressed tbh.
Tried Michelins a few times but wasn't too keen in the wet.
Dunlops tried and were very good.

Another vote for the Vreds from me. Had Ultrac Vorti's previously and they were brilliant. Just had some Hankook evo2 fitted but not had a chance to try them yet as car is in bodyshop ATM.

I've had:
- P Zero Rossos (zero grip wet or dry, short life),
- Michelin PS2s (good grip wet & dry, long life),
- Goodyear F1s (excellent grip wet & dry, best sidewall protection, good life),
- Vredestein Sessantas (OK grip wet & dry but "unstable" sidewalls, amazing life)
- currently Michelin PSS (amazing grip wet & dry, life looks like being a bit less than the PS2s probably about the same as the F1s).

Budget - Sessantas
Best handling - Michelin PSS
Good compromise - F1s
Only bought by a madman - P Zeros

+1 on this

I voted bridgestone, looks like im on my own too.

I had Michelin PS3s on my previous car and they wore very quickly. Much too soft in my opinion

As others have said above, goodyear F1 assymetrics I've had them on my last 3/4 cars. I've had the directional ones which didn't last very long and the assymetrics (both versions of the assymetrics) and both were excellent with good life too! otherwise if it was whats on your list or nothing i'd go for the pilot sports or the dunlop sport maxx (but not the directional ones)

HTH :)

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2. Had them on my Civic Type R and they were amazing in the wet for putting the power down. Once my Dunlop tires are done on my A3 they will be getting changed back to the Goodyears