Looking to mod my 2.0t Quattro need help on what parts and how to fit them

Jay burden

Reaction score
Hi I have bin looking for a few mods for my b7 2.0t Quattro trip auto but I can't seem to find any reasonably priced induction kits or front mount inter coolers and where would I even start with fitting induction clearly not to difficult but front mount seems a bit of a pain also as the turbo seems easy to get to was wondering if any has installed a ko4? And in out would be help as this is my 1st audi and I feel a bit lost as things don't seem to easy like some of my previous cars. thanks

Hi Jay

Welcome to the forum. Many people have done all the modifications you've listed, so it's maybe best as a newbie to start by searching the B7 section for threads. There's lots of info for you to find! This includes my build thread as my car is a manual version of yours.

Also, I've noticed many forum members get really annoyed by people typing poor English. This includes shortened text, missing words, spelling mistakes and very long sentances. So try your best otherwise you maybe ignored.

Kind Regards Alistair

Hi I have bin looking for a few mods for my b7 2.0t Quattro trip auto but I can't seem to find any reasonably priced induction kits or front mount inter coolers and where would I even start with fitting induction clearly not to difficult but front mount seems a bit of a pain also as the turbo seems easy to get to was wondering if any has installed a ko4? And in out would be help as this is my 1st audi and I feel a bit lost as things don't seem to easy like some of my previous cars. thanks

Here's my build thread, should answer a lot of your questions, also check Solaris and olethalb's build threads. I found them very useful when building mine.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=168294

And here's the video I made if you want to see what can be achieved :)

http://youtu.be/JNeD-k41Hhg