Headlights switch for driving on the right

BadgerBhoy

Reaction score
First time poster

Looking for some assistance with regards my headlights. I have a a4 b7 sline. I brought the car from Scotland to live in Spain with me. I purchased the clear plastic headlight covers with beam deflectors but I keep getting told there is (or should be) a switch somewhere on or in the headlamp unit which converts it to be compliant for driving on the right.

I've searched repeatedly online for info, diagrams and videos that might shed some light (no pun intended) on it but with little success. I stumbled across this forum and thought someone may know if it's possible.

I know that some of the vws have a toggle type switch to adjust for driving on the wromg side but unfortunately I dont think it's something our cars are equipped with, pretty sure its a case of some stick on reflectors to adjust the beam pattern

I know that some of the vws have a toggle type switch to adjust for driving on the wromg side but unfortunately I dont think it's something our cars are equipped with, pretty sure its a case of some stick on reflectors to adjust the beam pattern

Thanks Tim. Clearly not the answer I was hoping for but hey :)

Hi.
you would need european/US version of the oem headlight with the angle set to right (LHD) or aftermarket ones like I have where I do have the lever to switch them from RHD to LHD and vice versa.
10298896_10203555981441142_2640877131069168221_n.jpg

Hi.
you would need european/US version of the oem headlight with the angle set to right (LHD) or aftermarket ones like I have where I do have the lever to switch them from RHD to LHD and vice versa.
10298896_10203555981441142_2640877131069168221_n.jpg

Which brand are they please, looks very handy?