Pattern rear wiper arms...

DeeDoubleYou

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry to make my first post here a question, but here it goes!

Has anyone bought a pattern Q5 wiper off eBay? Or even one of the A4 wipers that come supplied with the aero style blades?

I picked up my 57 plate Avant a couple of weeks back and it has the dreaded droopy rear wiper. I've searched on here and seen people mentioning the Q5 upgrade but my dealer has priced this up at just under £50 for all the bits!!! I've seen loads of pattern ones on eBay for around the £20 mark, but wasn't sure what the quality might be like.

So, anyone have bought any?

I'll be back with a proper "Hi I'm new" post when I've got some pics together and remembered my Photobucket login details...

I've done the genuine audi one. Got my parts from Tps for around £30. Make sure you get a new nut as well and plenty of lube :). I tried to use the old one and snapped the wiper shaft. So ended up cost a lot more with a new motor as well.

Buy the genuine Q5 arm and wiper.....not worth saving any cash on such a small priced spare. Q5 parts work a treat btw.

BR
A

Buy the genuine Q5 arm and wiper.....not worth saving any cash on such a small priced spare. Q5 parts work a treat btw.

BR
A

Although £46 isn't a huge amount of money, it does feel a touch excessive for a wiper...

Regardless, as no one can vouch for the quality of the pattern ones I've ordered an OEM one from Audi.