Halogen To Xenon

D2NY G

Reaction score
Gents,

If i was to buy some xenons what would i need to make them work if ive only got boggo standard halogens?

Different wires ect, vagcom?

The ones ive seen dont have any xenon bulbs so what you guys running?

Ta

Headlight conversion harness x2, headlights x2, bulbs x2, ballasts x2, vcds coding, possible control unit under the steering wheel if your's isn't compatible, headlight washers, self beam levellers etc.

big money.

Headlight conversion harness x2, headlights x2, bulbs x2, ballasts x2, vcds coding, possible control unit under the steering wheel if your's isn't compatible, headlight washers, self beam levellers etc.

big money.

ah yeah am not sure if these come with the ballast

I may have some used b7 xenons coming up for sale. Can keep you posted

Trups

Yeah can always try me fella think its next on my list :D

I've dond this to mine, I didn't bother with the self leveling and headlight washers tho.

You will need:

Both headlamps complete
Kufatec halogen to xenon loom
Acess to vagcom
Also a central convieniece unit underneath, if yours ends in N it will work.

Any info just let me know i've done this mod twice on my old avant and my latest saloon.

I've dond this to mine, I didn't bother with the self leveling and headlight washers tho.

You will need:

Both headlamps complete
Kufatec halogen to xenon loom
Acess to vagcom
Also a central convieniece unit underneath, if yours ends in N it will work.

Any info just let me know i've done this mod twice on my old avant and my latest saloon.

Cheers man :D

Jus watching the bay atm just waiting for sumthing to come up at a decent price lol

Cheers man :D

Jus watching the bay atm just waiting for sumthing to come up at a decent price lol

If you can find LHD headlamps, buy them. I paid £280 for my headlamps complete with ballast and bulbs. Then you need vagcom to switch the beam kick off to the left for RHD.

If you can find LHD headlamps, buy them. I paid £280 for my headlamps complete with ballast and bulbs. Then you need vagcom to switch the beam kick off to the left for RHD.

sweet man deffo got my eyes out for some need em to finish off the front now

easy to do as singh says
if you get and fit them ill sort your codeing

easy to do as singh says
if you get and fit them ill sort your codeing

nice one bez, will deffo give u a shout when a do get some.

went passed urs other day a4 was looking clean

Looks clean from the back
I'm collecting flys this month.

I will have some in the new few weeks, with ballast and bulbs, will convert the sidelights and drl to led and they already have the de tango in them, just waiting to collect them as I heard the inside of them need a clean but they won't split so will need to work out how to clean them without splitting or sell as they are.

Looking for £200 plus postage.

Trups

Chaps,

Can anyone confirm if my '08 *PA with Bi-xenons takes D1S or D3S please? What is the difference? I think I need to change the bulbs as the lighting is absolute crap! Or am i just spoilt from running a Seat FR with LEDs for a while before this? Very dim lighting in dark countryside, And they also dont appear to do any self levelling stuff either. I have ordered LED DRLs and sidelights to even up the colour but........

Chaps,

Can anyone confirm if my '08 *PA with Bi-xenons takes D1S or D3S please? What is the difference? I think I need to change the bulbs as the lighting is absolute ****! Or am i just spoilt from running a Seat FR with LEDs for a while before this? Very dim lighting in dark countryside, And they also dont appear to do any self levelling stuff either. I have ordered LED DRLs and sidelights to even up the colour but........

There's something wrong with your headlights then mate, mine light up the entire road on dipped and high beam they just light the entire country side up haha.