B7 sline number plate filler. Black

Paton_90

Reaction score
Been looking to get a filler plate for an a4 b7 sline. I can only find them in America and when I went to dundee Audi I got told to go to America Audi and get it.

Anyone know now were I can get one in the uk or does anyone have a part number for it?

Thanks

try this...hope this helps :D

Audi Part Numbers (partial list): B7 A4 (regular A4 has D"" in the part number and do not fit the S4/RS4)

8E0 807 287 D 3FZ (satin black, black strips) B7 S4 (S4/A4 S-line has "C" in the part number and are interchangeable with the RS4)
8E0 807 287 C 3FZ (satin black, black strips) part of titanium package
8E0 807 287 C 1QP (gray, chrome strips) standard S4
8E0 807 287 C Z9Y* (phantom black, chrome strips) 25th Quattro S4 B7 RS4 (RS4 has "E" in the part number and are interchangeable with the S4/A4 S-line)
8E0 807 287 E 3FZ (satin black, brushed aluminum strips) part number and fitment for the 25th Quattro S4 filler could not be verified Procedure:

AudiWorld Tech Articles

Sounds like Dundee Audi are pathetic. I bought mine from Halesowen Audi, very helpful and arrived from germany in 7days.
Also just ordered US spec bumper reflectors and are arriving next week.

Yeah the boy really didn't seem to have a clue and didn't seem interested either. I'll phone up tomorow and try the above part number and see if I get any were with that. If not thiers a few other Audi garages around.

And the boy from Audi also said everyone on the forum is lying if they said they got a us spec part from a uk Audi dealer

8e0 807 287 c 3fz

That's the correct part number for my car of anyone needs it.
Black filler plate for a4 b7 sline/rs4/s4

Got a price of £50+vat from Aberdeen Audi and the guy has printed everything out for it.