Post pics of your B7 A4/S4!

These guys know their ****!!!! Top marks awarded ajax :beerchug:

Just got the car back from the bodyshop,but i still can't drive it until the end of June,gotta wait for the damn VIC check !!

Before:

After:

Reactions: Av4nt, ruairi83 and THQuattro
20140605 14163120140605 141702Wish I was clever enough to put proper photos on. Anyways new wheels on!!!

You wouldn't say that if you drove on the roads around here!!!! Worst in the world! Need some rubber to protect the wheels.
Cheers tho mate

its a nice looking car but the a4 saloon lowered looks great from the back im running 9.5x19 on the rear and its slammed and people ask me if the arches have been flared.

I totally get what you are saying mate, mine are 9.5 rear and 8.5 front. But I have to think of my old bones! But seriously the roads around Huddersfield are terrible. I totally ruined a set of alloys a few years ago on my old a6 cos of the pot holes. It's hard work pumping the tyres up every 3 days cos the wheels are like 50p pieces!

Reactions: glasgowA4
A typical kirklees council A road!!!

Attachments

• 20140608_120931.jpg
    20140608_120931.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 454
my first go at an audi...

Reactions: rawtor51, D2NY G, Jimbo.King and 2 others
no bother mate they are 8.5x19" front and 9.5x19" rear 215/35/19 tyres

no bother mate they are 8.5x19" front and 9.5x19" rear 215/35/19 tyres
No way!!!! I would of put money on they were 20's! Must look bigger as they are so clean! They look spot on by the way

no 20" are too big and cant run as low,it took a lot of work to get it low and be driveable it had to be fitted with adjustable control arms to get the camber set,brand new they are £500 from spc I managed to find really good 2nd ones it now handles great and comfortable.

no 20" are too big and cant run as low,it took a lot of work to get it low and be driveable it had to be fitted with adjustable control arms to get the camber set,brand new they are £500 from spc I managed to find really good 2nd ones it now handles great and comfortable.
I would of thought they were brand new, they look like they've not got a mark on them. I still stand by original statement about Huddersfield roads! They wouldn't stay looking that good down here long.

no the wheels are new its the adjustable control arms that are £500 a pair due to the car being so low they camber and the car runs poor as you cant adjust normal control arms,now they are adjustable the car is set up to near factory settings and handles great.

no the wheels are new its the adjustable control arms that are £500 a pair due to the car being so low they camber and the car runs poor as you cant adjust normal control arms,now they are adjustable the car is set up to near factory settings and handles great.
Oh right sorry, that explains why they look new!

ezemy6us.jpg

Here is a pic of my steed, only had it 2 month and she's starting to come along, got some big plans for her :)

Reactions: D2NY G and glasgowA4
that's lovely matty whats the plans for it? what suspension you running on?

Just fk coilovers till i can fund the air ride set up I'm after. Ordered a set of mk 4 golf us spec side markers and going to order the us spec smooth front plinth soon as stoke-audi reply to my message. It been fully de badged on the rear. Also looking into some drl headlights and led rear clusters and then try and full black roof lining and all trims. That's the plan anyway lol

Just fk coilovers till i can fund the air ride set up I'm after. Ordered a set of mk 4 golf us spec side markers and going to order the us spec smooth front plinth soon as stoke-audi reply to my message. It been fully de badged on the rear. Also looking into some drl headlights and led rear clusters and then try and full black roof lining and all trims. That's the plan anyway lol

stick a A8 black badge on the back looks better with just black rings,the rear led are on my list too,what size are your wheels they look good mate and its the same colour as mine quartz grey?

I actually like the rear de badged. 19" wheels m8. Was wondering what colour it was, anyone know the paint code for it for future ref

the dish on those wheels makes it look brilliant!

thanks mate that's what I wanted something clean but give it presence people ask if the arches have been flared make the back look wider.

imagejpg10_zps48f7199a.jpg

imagejpg9_zps81d432c2.jpg

imagejpg5_zps6ef2a582.jpg

imagejpg6_zps0fc86e12.jpg

imagejpg1_zps6c9d754e.jpg

imagejpg6_zps43bfaa54.jpg

imagejpg5_zps931ac00c.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsd56ca4aa.jpg

imagejpg4_zps648edbce.jpg

imagejpg3_zps01731878.jpg

Reactions: unitzero, TOM.S, Quattrodude and 1 other person
Love it whopper ,awesome car/wheels. Did you take the shots yourself or did you had a professional photographer doing it for you?