B7 Avant Cloth to Leather seat swap

jamesswainuk

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm hoping someone can help me. I swapped my s line B7 cloth interior for s line B7 leather interior. The new leather passenger side front seat has a red and green plug at the bottom. My old cloth interior had a red and black plug on it. Now I know the green on the new seat is for heated seats and the red plug is for the electric lumber. The black plug on my old cloth seats was for passenger occupancy which the leather doesn't have is there a way I can change on VAG COM to tell the car there is no longer an occupancy sensor. As I have an air bag light on and it is saying occupancy sensor fault! Any help would be appreciated as it is really beginning to annoy me.
Cheers

You would need to login to the module & see if the airbag controller has the ability via coding to disable, most do, but some don't, seat belt coding is the one to look at aswell.

Thanks for that, do you know anyone in the Leicester area that's any good with this kind of stuff?

Yes I had it coded out via Vag Com by Vagpro in LEICESTER. Top guy did it in about 30 seconds.

Cheers. Did that mean your passenger side airbag was on all the time then? and not just when a passenger was detected in the seat?