Does the boot auto open?

mr.raw

Reaction score
As i am a new owner of less than a week i would like to know this as i cant tell from the owners manual.

If i want to open the boot it it auto opened if i open the passenger doors?

I thought if i pull the boot open handle it would open etc? Or is it 3 clicks on the remote etc etc?

Can someone clarify what it SHOULD do please? I tried to click the boot open part on the remote and it did not open the boot.

As i am a new owner of less than a week i would like to know this as i cant tell from the owners manual.

If i want to open the boot it it auto opened if i open the passenger doors?

I thought if i pull the boot open handle it would open etc? Or is it 3 clicks on the remote etc etc?

Can someone clarify what it SHOULD do please? I tried to click the boot open part on the remote and it did not open the boot.

To open on the remote, you press and hold the middle button. If that doesn't work it's possible the boot lock has been turned with the key to isolate the boot lock from the central locking. If so, then I seem to recall it doesn't open with the remote. Check the lock and turn with the key through 90 degrees and then try again with the remote.

Reactions: mr.raw