20" RS5 Rotors on a B7

SinghB7

Reaction score
Well, I got my second B7 a couple weeks ago. During that time i've put my Airlift air ride kit on from my old B7 and bought some 20" Rotor reps.

here's the result:

Reactions: T9APC, ajax1976, THQuattro and 5 others
Love those wheels! How did you get rid of rubbing? I'm running OEM RS4 19" wheels (et29) that came with standard 255/35 tyres. Had only a little bit of rubbing when bottoming out. Last weekend I put new (245/40) tyres on hoping to add a bit more comfort and eliminate the rubbing all together. However despite the narrower width (245), the higher sidewall (40) actually made the rubbing much worse.. Now I rub even when riding over the smallest of the bumps... So wonder whether there is anything else I could do before I spent even more money on new tyres...

The wheels are 20" x 9J ET 35, I can adjust the ride by a touch of a button so it don't rub. i used 225/35/20 tyres, ride is great and smooth.
RS4 wheels are 19" x 9j right? I'd personally be going for 225/35/19 tyre, will still be a good ride with that tyre.

wicked!!!
but now you need to get some big brakes, as the current ones look stupidly small with these monstrous wheels imo.

Reactions: Khanage
Looks well does that! I do agree with tom though! Some monster calipers required now...

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Im looking for bigger brakes, might go for S4 brakes front and rear. But i'm looking to change for some 18" wheels soon so these won't stay long lol

looking good
i nealy went for the 20 rota
but got the matt black rs6 20 9j 35 running 245/30/20
goin on today -2 on the rear

Reactions: THQuattro
flush on the front
i think a 5mm on the rear should do it .

Reactions: TOM.S
hey bez is the Et 35 a flush fit? any pics to see that stance?

Mine are ET 35 and they 'just' tuck litterally mm's clearance. And thats 20" x9j

Bez they look very nice, i think i may have to try some of those on mine in the future. But on the lookout for 18" wide wheels so I can drive low 😎😎😎

Reactions: unitzero
We having a look at the weekend at Early Edition...i was parked oppersite you.

VERY nice mate, looks superb.......

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Im selling these wheels if anyone's interested drop me a message :) cheers

What you geting next