Image037Small.jpg

Really pleased with it.

Spec is

2.0 TDi SE
Solid Black paint, Black interior
DVD Sat Nav
GSM phone preparation in armrest
4 spoke Multifunction steering wheel

DVD Sat Nav is really impressive, still learning all the functions.

Be interested to know what you had before as I am considering changing the GTi for one of these this year as I may need the extra doors and space, I am already familar with the 2.0tdi so more interested in the handling/practicality etc.
GTi's still holding silly money due to relative rareity so looking to swap for an ex demo S-line or similar with a little extra cash if required. Your car looks excellent, like the wheels.

Hi Spin, thanks for the complements on the Car, the wheels are standard on the 2006 SE.
The Audi is a company car, I was promoted a few years ago & inherited my predecessors car, a Volvo V70! As the cars were leased, I had to wait until the lease ended before being able to choose my own car, Company budgets, Tax etc had a large bearing on the choice of car particularly the engine size.
Handling wise the Audi wins hands down! The Volvo was very soft whereas the Audi feels like a sports car in comparison!
The performance of the 2.0Tdi isn’t excellent but is plenty enough to keep up with the majority of traffic conditions.
Practicality wise, the Audi has a reasonable sized boot & seats 4 comfortably.